Private International Cybercrime Disruption Organization
We want to be the world’s most agile and effective cybercrime disruption facilitator by breaking down geographic and organizational barriers. Our goal is to create a community of government, corporate and individual cybercrime first responders to frustrate criminals’ financial and communication infrastructure in real time.
Don’t ignore scammers. Play along and disrupt their activities!
When you receive an email, phone call, eBay or WhatsApp inquiry from a scammer, you might be tempted to ignore them or respond with insults. However, you can help reduce heartache, and massive financial losses for your fellow citizens by helping PICDO to disrupt these criminal networks.
Report a cybercrime
Common types of cybercrime include hacking, scams, fraud, identity theft, attacks on computer systems and illegal or prohibited online content.
We can assist to identify the perpetrator and in some cases retrieve your money.
Report a cryptocrime
PICDO can help you for free. All you need to do is:
- Complete our crypto crime report and;
- Submit the details of the scam, including:
- Your wallet addresses
- The scammer’s wallet addresses
- TxID and Hash records etc
Our team will respond with suggestions on the likelihood of recovery, and what you should do to pursue justice.
Protect yourself from cybercrime
To avoid becoming a victim of cybercrime, we all need to educate ourselves and take responsibility for our own online security and safety.
This means using safe online practices and being aware of the ways that cyber criminals and hackers try to obtain your personal information.
How to recognize a WhatsApp “Wrong Number” scam
There are thousands of scammers working in boiler rooms in Cambodia, Thailand, Nigeria and elsewhere. Many of these are human trafficking victims, forced to commit these crimes.
Ooops Wrong Number – It works like this:
- The scammer (usually female) sends a text message to you on WhatsApp
- She apologizes and tries to strike up a friendship
- Eventually she will tell you about her successful crypto currency trading
- She will help you sign up, you will rust her
- You will be scammed our of hundreds of thousands or more 🙁